All persons who attend this trail ride do so at their own risk. All are advised of MO Senate Bill 457 and the following: WARNING UNDER MISSOURI LAW AN EQUINE PROFESSIONAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR AN INJURY TO OR THE DEATH OF A PARTICIPANT IN EQUINE ACTIVITIES RESULTING FROM THE INHERENT RISKS OF EQUINE ACTIVITIES PURSUANT TO THE REVISED STATUES OF MISSOURI
Big Creek Trail Rides Rules
- We are not responsible for accidents to man or beasts.
- We reserve the right to reject any entry.
- All horses transported to the facilities must have negative Coggins test.
- Children under the age of 14 are required to wear helmets while riding. Riding double will not be permitted.
- Horses that kick, or are extremely aggressive must wear red tail ribbons at all times.
- No rough riding, racing, and NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR ILLEGAL DRUGS OF ANY KIND.
- DOGS are allowed only in campers or on leashes. This will be enforced! NO DOGS allowed on the trails, in the rooms, or in the dining hall. You are responsible for your animals. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No motorcycles or ATV’S.
- All camps must be quiet by 10:00 p.m.
- No stallions without special approval.
- No feed may be stored in stalls.
- Everyone must be registered. All visitors must register through office.
- Swimming or bathing horses is not permitted in creeks or rivers.
- If your horse damages a tree, you will be expected to replace the tree at a fee of $150.00 or more.
- A meeting will be held the night before a ride begins to familiarize riders with rules and policies.
We are absolutely not responsible for injuries or death to animals or humans. Participate at your own risk. ALL HORSES MUST HAVE CURRENT NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST PAPERS TO ENTER.